All private tours are personalised
This page will will guide you though the 3 key planning questions for your trip to the Champagne region.
1. Where do you want to start and end the day?
2. How to spend the day between Champagne and historical sites?
3. Where do you want to visit?
We will build a personalised itinerary to create your ideal day in Champagne based on your answers and vineyard availability, driving distances, duration of lunch, and preferred pick up / drop off location.
Train from Gare' de L'est to Reims Ville Gare or Champagne Ardenne around 40 mins
The 3 most popular options with time for lunch are:
• 2 Champagne House visits + 1 Vineyard Tasting Stop + 1 Historical Visit
• 1 Champagne House visits + 2 Vineyard Visits + 1 Historical Visit
• 2 Vineyard Visits + 2 Tasting Stops
Opening times vary between 9am and 10am -12pm and 2pm to between 5pm and 6pm and most but not all are closed on Sundays especially the afternoon.